This add-on allows you to insert events into your emails.
One by one
- Content to insert: The listed events are ordered by starting date, for events with multiple occurrences you can hover the displayed date to see the full version with the starting hour.
- Display: Choose here the content you want to be inserted in your email
- Custom fields: The custom fields are displayed between the inserted event and its "read more" link
- Display pictures: You can resize or remove pictures included in the description part of the event you insert in your email. If you select "No", it will remove the images from the custom fields / description, but not the main image if you selected it in the "Display" part
- Clickable title: A link will be added on the event's title, leading to this event's detail page on your site
- Truncate the text: This will cut the description part of the event you insert
- Read more: If turned On, a "Read more" link will be added just below the inserted event
- Custom view: You can edit the view of the articles that you insert
If you select "By category", you will be able to insert multiple events at a time.
- Content to insert: You can insert events of one or more categories, or all events if you don't select anything
- Display, Custom fields and Display pictures: see "One by one" options
- First options: see "One by one" options
- Only featured elements: You can choose to only insert featured events with this option
- Columns: You can insert for example 2 events per row in your email
- Column horizontal padding: Allows you to adjust the horizontal padding between 2 columns
- Column vertical padding: Allows you to adjust the vertical padding between 2 columns
- Max.number of elements: This is the maximum number of events inserted in your email
- From: Only insert events starting after the specified date. You can specify a relative date if you're currently creating a campaign sent automatically in its "Send settings" tab.
- To: Only insert events starting before the specified date.
- Order by: By default, events are sorted by starting date to show the ones about to begin first
Here are the settings available for this add-on: Custom view: override the content inserted in your email Front-end access: this settings allows you let your users access to this add-on in the frontend campaign management or not Hide past events: This option allows you to hide or not past event in the listing in the drag & drop editor