Comment on page
This add-ons allows you to add user fields and events in your emails. It also lets you filter AcyMailing users based on EasySocial data (groups, profile types, fields, badges, events attended...)
You can personalise the emails received by your subscribers by inserting their information automatically. For this, insert a Text or Title content in your email then select EasySocial in the options available on the right:
Once you select a profile type, its available fields will show up. Click on the field you'd like to insert then click the "Insert dynamic text" button.
With this add-on you can insert events created by your users into your emails.
Only the public events will be inserted in the emails.
One by one
- Content to insert: Select the events you want to insert in your email. For repeating events, each repetition can be inserted separately.
- Display: you can choose which information you want to insert in the email.
- Format: You can change the way the main picture, title and description are shown
- Pictures: You can resize all the pictures or remove the pictures contained in the event's description
- Clickable title: The title (and main picture if you selected it) will be clickable and will send you to the event's page
- Truncate the text: You can cut the event's description after a number of characters if you want. Leave it at 0 to ignore this option.
- Read more: Adds a "Read more" link after the inserted event
- Custom view: You can edit the view of the events that you insert
- Content to insert: Select one or more categories, or none if you want to insert events from any category.
- Display: see "One by one" tab
- Format: Choose the way the main picture, description and title are shown. You can also mirror the chosen format every other event (event 1 will have the image on the left, the next one the image on the right, etc...)
- Pictures: see "One by one" tab
- First options: see "One by one" tab
- Only featured elements: This will insert only events marked as featured event
- Order by: By default, events are sorted by starting date to show the ones about to begin first
- From: This will only insert events starting after the specified date
- To: This will only insert events starting before the specified date
- Columns: You can insert for example 2 events per row in your email
- Column horizontal padding: Allows you to adjust the horizontal padding between 2 columns
- Column vertical padding: Allows you to adjust the vertical padding between 2 columns
- Max. number of elements: This is the maximum number of events inserted in your email
This block is only shown when editing an automatic campaign.
- Documentation: leads to this page
- Only newly created: This will make sure only events created after the last time a campaign has been generated are inserted in the next campaign
- Min. number of elements: If the number of events found doesn't reach this number, the automatic campaign won't send to your subscribers, and will wait for the next generation date
When selecting a group, the AcyMailing users that are part of this group will be selected.
You can optionally add a condition on the date the users joined this group. In this example, all the AcyMailing users that joined at least one group in the last 70 days will be selected.
If you select "Not in", the AcyMailing users that aren't part of the selected group will be selected, even if they don't have a corresponding EasySocial user.
When selecting a badge, the AcyMailing users that own it will be selected.
You can optionally add a condition on the date the users obtained it. In this example, all the AcyMailing users that obtained the Friend Seeker badge between March 30 and April 2 will be selected.
If you select "Not in", the AcyMailing users that don't own the badge will be selected, even if they don't have a corresponding EasySocial user.
When selecting a profile type, the AcyMailing users that have a corresponding EasySocial user of this type will be selected.
You can optionally add a condition on the date the user has been created. In this example, all the AcyMailing users with the profile type "Registered Users" will be selected.
If you select "Not in", the AcyMailing users that don't have this profile type will be selected, even if they don't have a corresponding EasySocial user.
Once you select a profile type in the first input, its corresponding user fields will be loaded in the second input.
You will then be able to select the field you want, and enter the value you need.
The date fields are stored by EasySocial in the format YYYY-MM-DD hh:mm:ss. In this example, all the EasySocial users with the birthday set for the 3rd of February will be selected.
For the Gender field, EasySocial stores Female as 2 and Male as 1
With this filter you can select the AcyMailing users that will attend an EasySocial event.
You can select an event, or an event category. If an event is selected, the category option is ignored.
You can optionally add a condition on the date the user said they would attend the event.
In this example, all the AcyMailing users that said they would attend at least one event will be selected.
Here are the settings available for this add-on: Custom view: override the content inserted in your email. Front-end access: this settings allows you let your users access to this add-on in the frontend campaign management or not. Hide past events: Hides the past events on the events insertion option "One by one" tab.