This add-on allows you to insert file descriptions into your emails.
This add-on is available with the Essential version.
One by one
- Display: The Symbol will be displayed just before the title, and the image will be the first one (if you have more than one)
- Display pictures: You can resize or remove pictures included in the description
- Clickable title: A link will be added on the title, leading to this file's detail page on your site
- Truncate the text: This will cut the description part of the file you insert
- Custom view: You can edit the view of the articles that you insert
If you select "By category", you will be able to insert multiple files at a time.
- Content to insert: You can insert files of one or more categories, or all files if you don't select anything
- First options: see "One by one" options
- Order by: By default, files are sorted by creation date
- Only featured element: If set to "Yes", the non featured files won't be inserted in your email
- Columns: You can insert for example 2 files per row in your email
- Column horizontal padding: Allows you to adjust the horizontal padding between 2 columns
- Column vertical padding: Allows you to adjust the vertical padding between 2 columns
- Max.number of elements: This is the maximum number of files inserted in your email
The two next options are only useful when used in a campaign sent automatically (in the "Send settings" step)
- Only newly created: If turned On, it will only insert files that have been created since the last time a campaign has been generated.
- Min. number of elements: If the number of files you specify isn't reached, a campaign won't be generated by your "automatic" campaign
Here are the settings available for this add-on: Custom view: override the content inserted in your email Front-end access: this settings allows you let your users access to this add-on in the frontend campaign management or not