This screen enables you to manage all your users.
- Search Area : this text input allows you to search users.
- Filter by list: You can filter your users by list subscription and subscription status
- Status : on the left, you can display only the users with the selected status.
- Sort by : this one allows you to sort your users according to the data: id, email, name, creation date, active and confirmed. Default is set on creation date descending so you can see the latest users first.
- Email: email of the user.
- Name: name field of the user
- Creation date: The date when the user has been created
- Lists: The lists the user is subscribed to are shown as a full circle, unsubscribed lists are shown as an empty circle
- xxx user: The username and ID of the site user linked to this AcyMailing user. Clicking on it redirects to the site user's edition page
- Active: In some cases, you want to "black list" some users. This field allows you to disable a user so that it won't receive messages any more.
- Confirmed: This field shows if the user has been confirmed or not (did he click on the confirmation e-mail or not). If you don't require a confirmation (this option can be modified in the AcyMailing configuration page), this field won't be displayed.
- ID: identifier of the user
- Subscribe: This button will only be clickable if you select some users first. It allows you to directly subscribe the selected users to one or more lists.