You can insert content from your website in your emails: K2 items.
This add-on is available with the Essential version.
One by One
This first tab allows you to add one K2 item to your email
- Content to insert: select the article you want to insert. You can filter them on their title. You can also filter on the category.
- Display: you can choose which parts of the content to insert in the newsletter
- Format: AcyMailing offers multiple default formats, for example the title, then the main picture and the description around it. Choose which one you prefer, or create your own one in the add-on's settings (it will require basic HTML knowledge).
- Pictures: choose whether to display the pictures. You can automatically resize them to a specific size.
- Clickable title: you can choose to add a link to the real content on its title.
- Truncate the text: you can choose to limit the number of characters from the article that will be displayed.
- Custom view: You can edit the view of the articles that you insert. It will completely replace the add-on's output, rendering the above options ineffective.
This tab allows you to add items by categories and generate automatic campaign if new items are published.
- Content to insert: Select one or more categories from which the inserted articles should be in. If you don't select any category, it will take all articles
- Display: see "One by one".
- Format: For the insertion by category you can choose to alternate the main picture's position from left to right. It doesn't have any effect on the formats where the image takes the full width of the inserted content
- First options: see "One by one".
- Order by: By default, content are sorted by ID descending to show the most recent ones first.
- Only featured elements: Insert either only featured articles or all of them
- Min. publishing date: You may want to insert only recent articles and not old ones
- Columns: You can insert for example 2 contents per row in your email.
- Column horizontal padding: Allows you to adjust the horizontal padding between 2 columns
- Column vertical padding: Allows you to adjust the vertical padding between 2 columns
- Max. number of elements: This is the maximum number of content inserted in your email.
This part of the tab is for the automatic campaign sending type, it allows you to generate the email only if new items are created from the last time the campaign generated an email.
For exemple in this screen shot if the trigger of the automatic campaign is every Monday:
- 1.first Monday the campaign generate an email
- 2.you only create one k2 item in one week
- 3.the second Monday the campaign don't generate an email
Here are the settings available for this add-on: Custom view: override the content inserted in your email Front-end access: this settings allows you let your users access to this add-on in the frontend campaign management or not