The detailed statics allow you to see the statistics for one user, who open what when and how many times.
- Send date: The date that the email has been sent.
- Email subject: The name of the email, if it's a campaign you can click on it to go on the summary of it.
- User: The email of the user, if you click on it you can edit the user.
- Name: the name of the user
- Total click: The total number of clicks on links in the email, the same link can count multiple times
- Opened: The number of time the user opened the email.
- Open date: The date the user opened the mail.
- Bounces: If the sent email bounced or not
- Sent: If the mail was sent there is a green check and if not there is a red icon.