This add-on allows you to insert events into your emails. It also lets you filter the AcyMailing users that attend an event.
One by one
- Content to insert: The listed events are ordered by starting date, for events with multiple occurrences you can hover the displayed date to see the full version with the starting hour.
- Display: Select here the information you want to display in your email
- Format: AcyMailing offers multiple default formats, for example the title, then the main picture and the description around it. Choose which one you prefer, or create your own one in the add-on's settings (it will require basic HTML knowledge).
- Pictures: You can resize or remove pictures included in the description part of the event you insert in your email.
- Clickable title: A link will be added on the event's title, leading to this event's detail page on your site
- Truncate the text: This will cut the description part of the event you insert
- Custom view: You can edit the view of the events that you insert
If you select "By category", you will be able to insert multiple events at a time.
- Content to insert: You can insert events of one or more categories, or all events if you don't select anything
- Display: see "One by one" options
- Format: For the insertion by category you can choose to alternate the main picture's position from left to right. It doesn't have any effect on the formats where the image takes the full width of the inserted content
- Pictures: see "One by one" options
- First options: see "One by one" options
- From: Only insert events starting after the specified date. You can specify a relative date if you're currently creating a campaign sent automatically in its "Send settings" tab.
- To: Only insert events starting before the specified date.
- Order by: By default, events are sorted by starting date to show the ones about to begin first
- Columns: You can insert for example 2 events per row in your email
- Column horizontal padding: Allows you to adjust the horizontal padding between 2 columns
- Column vertical padding: Allows you to adjust the vertical padding between 2 columns
- Max.number of elements: This is the maximum number of events inserted in your email
- Only newly created: It makes sure that the same event isn't sent twice. If there are only two new events since the last email was sent, only those two will be inserted in the next email.
- Min. number of elements: If no new event has been published on your site, no email will be sent and AcyMailing will wait for the next generation date (instead of sending an empty email).
This filter allows you to find the AcyMailing users that registered/purchased a ticket for a specific event or an event in a specific category.
- The first select lets you select the users with a booking pf a special status
- You can then either select a category, or directly an event. If you select an event, the category filter will be ignored.
- If you select an event, you'll be able to refine the filter by selecting the ticket purchased.
- You can also refine the filter and only include users that booked an event between two specific dates. You can also set dynamic dates, for example 1day before < Registration Date < Now will select AcyMailing users that registered to an event between yesterday and now, each time the automation is executed (so for a daily automation, you will be able to execute actions on users that recently registered).
Here are the settings available for this add-on: Custom view: override the content inserted in your email Hide past events: This option allows you to hide or not past event in the listing in the drag & drop editor