Comment on page
This add-on allows you to insert events into your emails.
One by one
Event type (1 or 2)
- Content to insert: The listed events are ordered by starting date, for events with multiple occurrences you can hover the displayed date to see the full version with the starting hour. Note that recurring events aren't shown on this listing but can still be inserted by event type
- Display: Select here the information you want to display in your email
- Format: AcyMailing offers multiple default formats, for example the title, then the main picture and the description around it. Choose which one you prefer, or create your own one in the add-on's settings (it will require basic HTML knowledge).
- Pictures: You can resize or remove pictures included in the description part of the event you insert in your email.
- Clickable title: A link will be added on the event's title, leading to this event's detail page on your site
- Truncate the text: This will cut the description part of the event you insert
- Read more: Adds a "Read more" link after the inserted event that leads to the complete event's page
- Custom view: You can edit the view of the events that you insert
If you select "Event type" or "Event type 2", you will be able to insert multiple events at a time.
- Content to insert: You can insert events of one or more types, or all events if you don't select anything
- Format: For the insertion by category you can choose to alternate the main picture's position from left to right. It doesn't have any effect on the formats where the image takes the full width of the inserted content
- First options: see "One by one" options
- Order by: By default, events are sorted by starting date to show the ones about to begin first
- From: Only insert events starting after the specified date. You can specify a relative date if you're currently creating a campaign sent automatically in its "Send settings" tab.
- To: Only insert events starting before the specified date
- Columns: You can insert for example 2 events per row in your email
- Column horizontal padding: Allows you to adjust the horizontal padding between 2 columns
- Column vertical padding: Allows you to adjust the vertical padding between 2 columns
- Max.number of elements: This is the maximum number of events inserted in your email
- Only newly created: It makes sure that the same event isn't sent twice. If there are only two new events since the last email was sent, only those two will be inserted in the next email.
- Min. number of elements: If no new event has been published on your site, no email will be sent and AcyMailing will wait for the next generation date (instead of sending an empty email).
Here are the settings available for this add-on: Custom view: override the content inserted in your email Hide past events: This option allows you to hide or not past event in the listing in the drag & drop editor