The AcyMailing plugin for Hikashop enables you to add specific content in your emails, filter users on their purchases and trigger an automation when an order is confirmed.
Product one by one
Products by category
- Content to insert: The listed products are order by ID or creation date descending. You can search on products name and select a specific category.
- Display: Select the information you want to show in your emails
- Pictures: If you select "No", any image in the product's description will be removed. The main picture is only impacted by the resize option.
- Price: You can also choose if you want to display prices and if you want to show discount on them.
- Clickable title: When clicking on the product's name, the product's page will open.
- Truncate the text: The product's description may be too long for a newsletter, you can limit the text's length with this option.
- Custom view: You can edit the view of the articles that you insert
If you select "By category", you will be able to insert multiple products at the same time
You can insert products of one or more categories, or all products if you don't select anything.
- First options: See "Product one by one" options
- Order by: By default, products are sorted by ID descending to show the most recent ones first.
- Columns: You can insert for example 2 products per row in your email.
- Column horizontal padding: Allows you to adjust the horizontal padding between 2 columns
- Column vertical padding: Allows you to adjust the vertical padding between 2 columns
- Max.number of elements: This is the maximum number of products inserted in your email.
If you select "Abandoned cart", you will be able to insert the content of the abandoned cart for the receiver if he has one.
- First options: See "Products one by one" options
- Payment method: You can limit the cart you want to insert depending on the payment method.
- Creation date: Only old enough carts will be inserted.
If you select "Coupon", you will be able to create a coupon per receiver and insert it in the email. You should make sure to personalize the coupon code as described next.
- Code: it represents the pattern of the generated coupon the user will have to use on your shop. You can include tags which will be replaced during the send process.
- [name]: will be replaced by the name of the user.
- [clean_name]: will be replaced by the name of your user which will be uppercased and cut up to the first space/
- [subid]: will be replaced by the receiver's ID.
- [email]: will be replaced by the receiver's e-mail address.
- [key]: will be replaced by a random key of 5 characters.
- [flat]: will be replaced by the flat amount of your discount.
- [percent]: will be replaced by the percentage of your discount.
- [value]: will be replaced by the percentage of your discount if not empty, by the flat amount if not.
- [prodid]: will be replaced by the ID of the selected product if any.
- You can also add any string if you want... the coupon code "discountFor[name]" will be replaced by "dicountForJohn" during the send process.
- Flat amount: You can enter the value of your coupon. It must be a numeric value. Alternatively, you can enter a percentage in the field below.
- Percentage: You can enter enter a percentage so that the coupon will grant a discount based on the order total amount.
- Start date: You can enter a starting date for the coupon and it won't be usable before that date.
- End date: You can enter an end date for the coupon and it won't be usable after that date.
- Minimum order value: You can enter here a minimum amount under which the coupon can't be used.
- Quota: You can enter here a quota for each coupon generated (for example, if you want to generate one coupon per person, and that one person can only use it once).
- Product: You can choose to attach the created coupon to a specific HikaShop product with this option
- Product tax category: You can choose to apply a specific product tax category.
The trigger will only be available if the Hikashop component is installed.
You can choose on which Hikashop status this automation should be triggered. Each time an order switch to one of the selected statuses, the automation will be triggered.
The filter will only be available if the Hikashop component is installed.
Purchased a product
You can select users depending on their purchase:
- Product: it can be "At least one product" or a specific product.
- Category: you can limit the filter on the purchase to a specific category.
- Creation date: you can limit the filter on the purchase to a specific time frame.
You can select users that have created an order since a delay you can choose. You can also choose specific order status and payment methods.
Here are the settings available for this add-on: Custom view: override the content inserted in your email Front-end access: this settings allows you let your users access to this add-on in the frontend campaign management or not Price with tax: this option the price with the tax or without the tax Only insert products in stock: this option allows to display only product in stock or not
You can enable the subscription to AcyMailing during the Hikashop user creation during the checkout or on the Hikashop registration form.
In the AcyMailing configuration, tab Subscription, you can enable this subscription to display your lists on the Hikashop forms. You can choose:
- The label that will be displayed
- The lists the user can select
- The lists that are check by default
- The lists the user will be automatically subscribed to. Note that lists set with this parameter won't be visible for the user.
- After which element the subscribe zone will be