Comment on page
Create a list
This screen enables you to create or edit a Mailing List.
If you specify a welcome email, the users will receive it upon subscribing to the list. If you manually subscribe a user to the list from the admin part of your site, the user will not receive this welcome message. There are several parts in the edition of a list: basic information, subscribers, welcome and unsubscribe emails and statistics on the list.
- List Name: The name used on the listing and shown to the users when they'll subscribe
- Display name: (optional) If you enter a name here, it will be used instead of the list name in the subscription forms.
- Description: The description is visible on the lists listing and on the subscription forms with a tooltip
- Tags: You can add tags to the lists you create, to be able to filter them afterwards on the listings where they are displayed.
- Active: AcyMailing will never send campaigns to a list which is not activated. A user can't subscribe nor see a list which is not enabled.
- Color: Each list has its own color so that you can easily and quickly identify it on the backend. This color is not displayed on the front-end but helps you manage your lists efficiently.
- Visible: Should the list be visible on the unsubscribe page.
- Track this list: If this option is disabled, the open and click statistics won't be tracked when sending a campaign to this list
- List access: (Joomla only) You can give access to this list to other users on the front-end management menu if you created one.
Here you can see how many users are subscribed to your list.
You can also set an email which will be sent when the user subscribes to this list and one which will be sent when the user unsubscribes from the list. You can use the Plus button to create the email.
If an email is already set, you can edit it by clicking on its thumbnail.
You can see some basic statistics from the sending made to users subscribed to this list.
You can also see the evolution of subscribers and unsubscribers during the last 12 months. Note that it displays how many users subscribes or unsubscribes per month.
You can see all users who are currently subscribed to your list. An unsubscribe action allows you to easily unsubscribe a user from this list.
Thanks to the "Add subscription" button, you can manage the subscribers to add or remove some from the list.
If you activated the multilingual option in AcyMailing you will be able to translate each list name and description when they are displayed in frontend. To do so you just have to edit a list and set the translations:
For example, your list will be translated in the unsubscribe page when subscribers choose their language.