Comment on page
You can insert FLEXIcontent articles from your website in your emails.
This add-on is available with the Essential version.
Special content like modules are not displayed in the inserted content.
One by one
This tab allows you to add Flexicontent article one by one
- Content to insert: select the post/page/article you want to insert. You can filter them on their title. You can also filter posts and articles on their category.
- Display: you can choose which parts of the content to insert in the newsletter between all of the core fields and the custom fields you've created.
- Display pictures: choose whether to display the pictures. You can automatically resize them to a specific size.
- Clickable title: you can choose to add a link to the real content on its title.
- Truncate the text: you can choose to limit the number of characters from the article that will be displayed.
- Custom view: You can edit the view of the articles that you insert
This tab allows you to add FLEXIcontent article by categories
- First options: see "One by one".
- Order by: By default, content are sorted by ID descending to show the most recent ones first.
- Columns: You can insert for example 2 contents per row in your email.
- Column horizontal padding: Allows you to adjust the horizontal padding between 2 columns
- Column vertical padding: Allows you to adjust the vertical padding between 2 columns
- Max. number of elements: This is the maximum number of content inserted in your email.
This part of the tab is for the automatic campaign sending type, it allows you to generate the email only if new items are created from the last time the campaign generated an email.
For exemple in this screen shot if the trigger of the automatic campaign is every Monday:
- 1.first Monday the campaign generate an email
- 2.you only create one FLEXIcontent article in one week
- 3.the second Monday the campaign don't generate an email
Here are the settings available for this add-on: Custom view: override the content inserted in your email Front-end access: this settings allows you let your users access to this add-on in the frontend campaign management or not