Manage your subscribers' lists.
A list is a group of subscribers to whom you will be able to send emails. Grouping your users will help you manage them more easily to mass send emails, apply some actions on them..
You can see your lists and some statistics on the subscribers.
- Search Area : this text input allows you to search lists.
- Tags : with this input you can display lists with a particular tag.
- Sort by : this one allows you to sort your lists according to their id, name, creation date, active status.
- Status : on the left, it will display only the lists with the selected status.
- List: name of your list. Displayed when you can choose a list in the administration of AcyMailing or for the subscriber when subscribing.
- Subscribed: number of subscribed users to the list, that are active and confirmed. The number in green represents the new users subscribed during the last 30 days.
- Not confirmed: number of subscribed users that haven't confirmed their email address yet
- Unsubscribed: number of users that unsubscribed from the lists. The number in red represents the users who unsubscribed during the last 30 days.
- Inactive: Subscribed users that are disabled
- Active: Disabled list can't be used and users can"t subscribe to it.
- Visible: If your list is not visible user in front-end can't see it.
- ID: id of your list. It can be used in subscription form or subscription via URL.
Select one or several lists to be able to enable, disable or delete them.
You can also click the "Export" button to export the users subscribed to the selected lists