Comment on page
Contact Form 7
The AcyMailing add-on for Contact Form 7 enables you to insert AcyMailing lists in a Contact Form 7 form for your users to subscribe.
When editing a form in Contact Form 7, a new button will be displayed in their editor allowing you to add AcyMailling lists.
When you use this button a window will open for you to configure the subscription.
- Field type: Should the field be a required one or not
- Name: Required field for Contact Form 7. It is the name of the field you can use in the form and the sent email on submit
- Email field to use: Which email field you have added to your form should be used when subscribing the user. Required to be able to subscribe a user to AcyMailing when submitting the form
- Name of the field to use as user name: Which text field you have added to your form should be used as subscriber name when subscribing the user.
- Displayed lists: Which list should be displayed on the form
- Lists checked by default: Which displayed lists should be checked by default when the form is displayed
- Automatically subscribe to: Lists that are not displayed but the users will be subscribed to them when submitting the form
- Class attribute: CSS class to add on the block containing the lists so you can customize the style of your page.
The lists are now displayed on your form.