The events calendar
This add-on allows you to insert events into your emails. It also lets you filter the AcyMailing users that attend an event.
One by one
- Content to insert: The listed events are ordered by starting date, for events with multiple occurrences you can hover the displayed date to see the full version with the starting hour.
- Display: Select here the information you want to display in your email
- Pictures: You can resize or remove pictures included in the description part of the event you insert in your email.
- Clickable title: A link will be added on the event's title, leading to this event's detail page on your site
- Truncate the text: This will cut the description part of the event you insert
- Read more: If turned On, a "Read more" link will be added just below the inserted event
- Custom view: You can edit the view of the articles that you insert
If you select "By category", you will be able to insert multiple events at a time.
- Content to insert: You can insert events of one or more categories, or all events if you don't select anything
- Display: see "One by one" options
- Pictures: see "One by one" options
- First options: see "One by one" options
- Columns: You can insert for example 2 events per row in your email
- Column horizontal padding: Allows you to adjust the horizontal padding between 2 columns
- Column vertical padding: Allows you to adjust the vertical padding between 2 columns
- Max.number of elements: This is the maximum number of events inserted in your email
- From: Only insert events starting after the specified date. You can specify a relative date if you're currently creating a campaign sent automatically in its "Send settings" tab.
- To: Only insert events starting before the specified date.
- Order by: By default, events are sorted by starting date to show the ones about to begin first
In the first dropdown you can select the event. If you don't, the filter will select the AcyMailing users that attend any event. The second dropdown allows you to filter the attendees by ticket (for the Event Tickets plugin).
Finally, you can refine the filter and only include users that chose an event between two specific dates. You can also set dynamic dates, for example 1day before < Registration Date < Now will select AcyMailing users that registered to an event between yesterday and now, each time the automation is executed (so for a daily automation, you will be able to execute actions on users that recently registered).
Here are the settings available for this add-on: Custom view: override the content inserted in your email Hide past events: This option allows you to hide or not past event in the listing in the drag & drop editor