Get new subscribers using a shortcode.
If you don't know what a shortcode is in WordPress, here is an article which explains it: https://www.wpbeginner.com/glossary/shortcodes/
As you can see you have 3 different parts on the edition page:
- Form name: The form name is only visible to you on the forms listing
- Activated: If your form is activated or not
- Shortcode: The shortcode you need to copy/paste to your page/post
The preview is where you can see what your form will look like on your website. It will update each time you make a modification!
- Automatically subscribe to: These lists will not be displayed in the form but the user will be subscribed to them.
- Displayed lists: Lists displayed with a checkbox to let users choose to subscribe to them. If a list is already in the "Automatically subscribe to" option, it won't be displayed.
- Lists checked by default: The lists checked by default out of the ones you selected in the "Displayed lists" option
- Display the lists: If you want to display the lists before or after the user fields
- Fields to display: Select all the fields you want to display in the form. With AcyMailing Enterprise you'll be able to select custom fields here.
- Display the fields labels: If you want to show the label of the fields inside or outside of them
If you select articles here, a required checkbox will be added on the form. The text will adapt to selected articles and a link to the articles will be added.
- Terms and conditions: The article related to the terms and conditions
- After subscription: In this option you can enter an URL to which the user will be redirected when they submit the subscription form
- Confirmation message: With this option, you can customise the confirmation message when a user successfully subscribes
In this part of menu you can change the style of you subscription form.