This add-on allows you to insert events into your emails. It also adds a new filter in the automations for users that attend an event.
This add-on is available with the Essential version.
One by one
- Content to insert: The listed events are ordered by starting date, for events with multiple occurrences you can hover the displayed date to see the full version with the starting hour.
- Display: Select here the event's information you want to display
- Custom fields: The custom fields you select will be displayed below the inserted event. If no value is available, the custom field isn't shown
- Display pictures: You can resize or remove pictures included in the description part of the event you insert in your email.
- Clickable title: A link will be added on the event's title, leading to this event's detail page on your site
- Truncate the text: This will cut the description part of the event you insert
- Read more: If turned On, a "Read more" link will be added just below the inserted event
- Custom view: You can edit the view of the articles that you insert
If you select "By category", you will be able to insert multiple events at a time.
- Content to insert: You can insert events of one or more categories, or all events if you don't select anything
- All the options until "Read more": See "One by one" options
- Columns: You can insert for example 2 events per row in your email
- Column horizontal padding: Allows you to adjust the horizontal padding between 2 columns
- Column vertical padding: Allows you to adjust the vertical padding between 2 columns
- Max.number of elements: This is the maximum number of events inserted in your email
- From: Only insert events starting after the specified date. You can specify a relative date if you're currently creating a campaign sent automatically in its "Send settings" tab.
- To: Only insert events starting before the specified date.
- Order by: By default, events are sorted by starting date to show the ones about to begin first
In the "Actions targets" step of an automation, the following filter will be available:
In the first dropdown you can select the event. If you don't, the filter will select AcyMailing users that attend any event.
You can refine the filter and only include users that registered between two specific dates.
You can also set dynamic dates, for example 1day before < Subscription date < Now will select AcyMailing users that registered to an event between yesterday and now, each time the automation is executed (so for a daily automation, you will be able to execute actions on users that recently registered).
Here are the settings available for this add-on: Custom view: override the content inserted in your email Front-end access: this settings allows you let your users access to this add-on in the frontend campaign management or not Hide past events: This option allows you to hide or not past event in the listing in the drag & drop editor