This add-on allows you to insert events into your emails.
One by one
- Content to insert: The listed events are ordered by starting date, for events with multiple occurrences you can hover the displayed date to see the full version with the starting hour.
- Display: Choose here the content you want to be inserted in your email
- Pictures: You can resize or remove pictures included in the description part of the event you insert in your email.
- Clickable title: A link will be added on the event's title, leading to this event's detail page on your site
- Truncate the text: This will cut the description part of the event you insert
- Read more: If turned On, a "Read more" link will be added just below the inserted event
- Custom view: You can edit the view of the events that you insert
If you select "By category", you will be able to insert multiple events at a time.
- Content to insert: You can insert events of one or more categories, or all events if you don't select any category
- Display and Pictures: see "One by one" options
- First options: see "One by one" options
- Only featured elements: You can choose to only insert featured events with this option
- Order by: By default, events are sorted by starting date to show the ones about to begin first
- From: Only insert events starting after the specified date. You can specify a relative date if you're currently creating a campaign sent automatically in its "Send settings" tab.
- To: Only insert events starting before the specified date.
- Columns: You can insert for example 2 events per row in your email
- Column horizontal padding: Allows you to adjust the horizontal padding between 2 columns
- Column vertical padding: Allows you to adjust the vertical padding between 2 columns
- Max.number of elements: This is the maximum number of events inserted in your email
Here are the settings available for this add-on: Custom view: override the content inserted in your email Front-end access: this settings allows you let your users access to this add-on in the frontend campaign management or not Hide past events: This option allows you to hide or not past event in the listing in the drag & drop editor